Thursday 5 February 2015

Sienna & Lauren's 100wc - week 20...

Monday 1st october:
Dear diary, another miserable Monday gone by. Spiritless school is still the same : people getting on my nerves, stealing my sandwich and punching me in the corridor. I honestly think if these people touch me once more I will shatter  into tiny pieces like a grey porcelain doll.


Tuesday 2nd october:

Stupid,stupid,stupid bullies. Dad is constantly telling me they only do it to show off, but even though I have heard that so many times it has no effect. Today Awful Anthony was chasing me around the derelict school, so I decided to climb up the ladder on to the unsafe roof. Down below, Anthony and his cruel gang were laughing at me like a vicious Hyena. That was the last thing I heard before I fell ...

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, girls! What a really creative way to have used the prompt words this week. I hope this school's totally fictional and not based on Greenfields! :)
    Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow an amazing piece of writing, also very sad at the end. Alot of great words eg: derelict, heartless. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete