Thursday 5 February 2015

Clara & Rosie's 100wc - week 20...

Dear Diary, it is the Monday 3rd september 2009
and it’s the first day of school and already It feels like It has been forever.

It had only been 10 am and I realized that Jake’s locker is right by mine, if you don’t know who Jake is, hes the worst boy in the school! Not only that, but he smells like a moldy sandwich! Also as I cautiously wandered to my first class. When I entered the miserable class the teacher glared at me with her icy, grey eyes as well as her hyena teeth. Inside I could just climb out the window and scream help….

2 comments:

  1. Girls - another great piece of writing to follow on from your 2020 writing assessments! I enjoyed reading this: there's some terrific language in there - well done, girls!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used some excellent language, Clara and Rosie. You made the teacher sound really frightening. Don't forget apostrophes - you used the word 'he's', which is short for 'he is' so you need an apostrophe to show that the 'i' has gone.

    ReplyDelete