Thursday 5 February 2015

Adom's 100wc - week 20...


Back in those good days it was me and my beloved tribe; I had everything I wanted: education, freedom, friends and a happy family. But that all changed when the grey, miserable people came. We approached them with no caution. Yet the next thing I knew a hyena’s laugh flushed their faces. My friends had fled making the peace sign while they ran for their lives. I hadn’t noticed where we were while I was asleep. I was awakened to an uncomfortable feeling I was packed together like a sandwich. I climbed through the bodies( which were mostly dead ) to find out I was on a slave boat.

4 comments:

  1. Adom - what a fabulously-powerful 100wc you've crafted! I particularly love the phrase 'a hyena's laugh flushed their faces' - it's so vivid and descriptive!
    Brilliant, brilliant writing!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Adom what a amazing peace of writing.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. an amazing piece of writing i loved it can you write a sequel:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. an amazing piece of writing i loved it can you write a sequel:}

    ReplyDelete