Saturday 4 October 2014

Poppi's 100wc - week 5...


As I looked around all I could see was the black rusty gates of Upton Manor, it was covered in cobwebs, I thought to myself should I go in or should I stay:on the inside I felt like going in on the the outside feel like never coming back back.My heart felt like it was pumping out of my rough ribcage, my hands shaking like an earthquake my feat wabeling like jelly as I fell to the floor.A man caught me ,I screamed the man was called Frankenstein and he dragged me deep into the bowels of hell.

4 comments:

  1. The bowels of hell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelsea from ash class7 October 2014 at 06:19

    wow poppi your 100wc is amazing and i really like this bit: My heart felt like it was pumping out of my rough ribcage, my hands shaking like an earthquake my feat wabeling like jelly as I fell to the floor.well done poppi you are a good writer

    ReplyDelete