Wednesday 1 October 2014

Leonie's 100wc - week 5...

As I looked around I saw a deadly,cold-heated beast. With its venomous fangs and its keen claws, this beast has a excruciating bite that could kill anyone or anything in less than a long painful minute. You will find this terrorizing beast lurking around by the crumbling walls of the long, never-ending winding roads. By the deceased body's that lay underground by the wrecked and crumbling castle. As I walked along the crumbling walls, this horrid beast slivered  up behind me, but I just kept walking, not realizing that such a deadly beast was just about to dig its keen teeth into me. 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing 100wc leonie, i never want to bump into that beast. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Leonie - what a lot of fabulous language you've used in your 100wc this week: your writing is really improving at a fantastic rate! I especially like that you remembered the word 'keen' can mean sharp - well done!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you jammiedoger and Mr k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonie, I'm really impressed with the descriptive language you have included in your 100 word challenge!
    I also like your use of alteration; 'crumbling castle'.

    Well done and thank you for sharing your writing!

    Hannah Apperley Team 100WC UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING Leonie you are really good at 100wc.

    ReplyDelete