Friday 3 October 2014

Izzy E's 100wc - week 5...

As I looked around all I could see was darkness, I felt despair. We had had the warning, the bomb was released. I was hiding with hundreds of people in the underground. All I could hear was babies crying, people screaming, praying. I wished for a miracle, we didn't deserve this. I had seen the news like everybody else "Aliens come in peace" "ET calls this home". It was exciting; what did they look like, what did they want. I now knew, they wanted our planet, they wanted war. I could hear my heart beating, smell peoples fear, the air was electric. Then, silence..........................

12 comments:

  1. Is There A Part Two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BRILLIANT 100wc, Izzy - so dramatic! It shows just how good a writer you've become! :-)
    Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy. I am very impressed by your 100WC entry this week.The way you describe how you felt and the situation you were in was excellent. Your use of punctuation, particularly commas to separate short clauses is outstanding! It really contributes to the emotion of your text. Keep up the great work!
    Mrs W (Team 100 Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absoloutley amazing wish there was more well done izz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Jamie.Thank for the kind comment Mrs W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Izzy, i really like the story, will there be a part two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. chelsea from ash class7 October 2014 at 06:23

    brilliant izzy i really the last bit and is there a part two because if there is im reading it

    ReplyDelete
  8. what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one Iz - Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comments everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome i need to know what happens next

    ReplyDelete