Saturday 4 October 2014

Adom's 100wc - week 5...

The Labyrinth Monster


As I looked around the corner of the dreadful labyrinth I could see the blood thirsty monster hunting me down. Suddenly the beast blasted the out deadly, life threatening, electric bolts I tried to dodge it but no... I wake up and realised that it was a dream so I got ready for school and tried to recover from such a scare. When I got to school it was another labyrinth so I sprinted back home as fast as I could: quickly, I got the keys and opened the door labyrinth. With know where to go I searched outside but still. Labyrinth. 

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what the monster looked like?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron in willow19 October 2014 at 06:28

    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete