Tuesday 30 September 2014

Eleanor's 100wc - week 5...

As I looked around the haunted house I noticed there was a black figure following me around the ghostly hall. As we approached the dining room terrifying ghosts were sitting down ready for a gruesome feast (in fact when they tried to eat their meal the food went right through them and there was an old tour guide who got locked in the house had to clean it up). Later on we cautiously walked up the vanishing stairs and when we got up something was not quite right someone had been taken away by the ghostly black figure but who...

6 comments:

  1. It was... BARBRA THE UNICORN. Dun dun dun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for writing such a descriptive piece. You used some excellent adjectives which bring your descriptions to life. I love the dramatic ending and now want to read more! Thank you for sharing this. Jane Team 100 WC Barnsley UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jane - what a dramatic ending! You've also used some really, really rich language, which helps to paint a vivid picture of the story in my imagination - well done!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freya(maple class)10 October 2014 at 03:22

    I like your 100 word challge Eleanor,great use of adjectives.

    ReplyDelete