Tuesday 30 September 2014

Clara's 100wc - week 5...

The first day of school; was the most scary thing ever as I walked into the school grounds. as I looked  around; the only thing I could see was children either staring at me or playing and minding there own business. I really didn't know what to do either go in the classroom, or make new friends. did I have much choice? no. so I just walked over to some girls.. all I could say was hi as I didn't really have much to say. they just smiled and walked off. so now my only choice was to play football; witch didn't really work either as I was rubbish at that anyway. I had no choice but face the day on my own...

5 comments:

  1. Clara, its which not witch, but still very good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, Clara - I hope your character made some friends soon!
    This is a really well-written 100wc, but one way to improve even more would be to check to see if you've missed any capital letters.
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Clara,

    This is a well written 100WC but it is so sad! I really hope this isn't about your first day...

    I like the way you used rhetorical questions to move the story on. That showed how the character was feeling too.

    My top tip for next time would be to double check your punctuation.

    Well done, keep up the good work :)

    Mrs Radd (Team100WC) Northamptonshire, England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's really good your good at your 100 word challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete